Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

La Bella of the week is, Mademoiselle, B!

This week we interview a nine year old organic beauty lover and huge LBF fan, Mademoiselle, B.  We aren't revealing her "real" identity, but it was definitely a real treat to interview this young sassy pants.  She claimed not to know what an astrological sign was and admitted that the questions were boring, which we found refreshing and very amusing.  Gotta get the young ones educated on going clean and green!

Mademoiselle B and friends





La Bella Figura: Who are you?

B:  I'm B and I'm nine.

LBF:  Where do you live?

B:  In the windiest city in America.

LBF:  What is your occupation?

B:  I'm a student and I like to sing and dance.

LBF:  What is your astrological sign?

B: I don't even know what that means. 

LBF:  What do you do for fun and recreation?

B:  I really like to sing and dance to hip hop.

LBF:  If you could travel anywhere, where would it be and why?

B:  I would travel to Hollywood to meet other famous people.  I would like to meet Beyonce and Selena Gomez and Justin Beiber.

LBF:  What do you enjoy most about your life?

B:  I enjoy going on adventures.  This summer I went to Indiana Dunes with my Mom, Aunt and brother and we found a trail by the huge sand dunes and followed the trail til the end.  You could see the whole lake from the end of the trail and very far off you could see downtown Chicago. 

LBF:  What made you try organic products? 

B:  What made me try organic products was I had eczema on my knee and my Mom and Aunt said it would work.


LBF:  If we shadowed you for an entire day, what beauty horror would we find out about you?

B:  I'm just a kid, so a whole bunch of things probably and I don't even know what that means.

LBF:  What are your favorite beauty products, something you could not be on a desert island without?

B:  I love my Aunt's beauty products like the argan oil and I like it when my Mom uses the hair stuff on me because it smells good and I have curly hair so it makes it nice.

LBF:  What will you be doing this weekend?

B:  I would like to go to a movie and the American Girl doll store.

LBF:  Sum up a motto that best describes you:


 ( Note: my nephew who was "advising" on this interview suggested, Tyra Banks.  Pretty sure he heard incorrectly...I hope!) 

B:  Live, have fun and laugh a lot. 


Besides the fact that she's a LBF niece and we adore her to death, we think B is going to make some pretty good beauty choices in her future.  We hope she gets to meet Justin, Selena, and Beyonce and maybe she'll teach them a thing or two with her excellent dance moves! 

To quote one spicy little girl, "Live, have fun and laugh a lot!" You, go, girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment