Search This Blog

Monday, December 5, 2011

Victoria's last minute cookie contest.



Okay folks, I need your help!  I've been so busy that I haven't had the time to do what I usually enjoy doing, like bake.  I love baking with my niece around this time of the year and spreading our joy with cookies to her school crossing guard, my doorman Orlando, (who I'm sure is wondering where his cookies are by now) and of course my nephew who doesn't enjoy baking, but loves the goods that come out of it.  I have a huge Holiday party to attend on Saturday and no clue what to bring this year.  I like bringing something different every year, however this year I've had no time to browse recipes, magazines or cookbooks.  So, I reach out to you, my beloved friends, customers and LBF readers.  Do you have a great cookie recipe you'd like to share with me?  My only requirement is that it contains natural ingredients.  I don't want to make cookies with processed peanut butter cups or peppermint candies, etc.  Oh, and I need the recipe by this Thursday, December 8th, 2011.  I will select my favorite recipe myself and contact the winner by email.  The winner will win a 1 oz. bottle of Tesoro AND a sample of our new Barbary Fig Renewal Serum.  You are welcome to share the contest with friends on Facebook, but they must join our Facebook page in order to join.



Please send recipes to Victoria, info@labellafigurabeauty.com


Contest ends on December 8th, 2011 at midnight.





















No comments:

Post a Comment