Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

La Bella of the week, Danielle Conway.

Our "Bella" this week is a veterinary student in the Midwest that loves animals, beauty and adventure.  Danielle Conway is a busy gal that quotes one of our favorite writers of all time, Mark Twain, which makes her pretty awesome in our book. 

La Bella Figura: Who are you?

Danielle Conway: Danielle Conway. An east coast girl in the midwest, trying to chase down a dream.
LBF: Where do you live?
DC: Madison, Wisconsin.

LBF: What is your occupation?

DC: Veterinary Student.
Im especially passionate about integrative medicine and species appropriate nutrition.


LBF: What is your astrological sign?

DC: Pisces... but does it fit me?

LBF: What do you do for fun and recreation?

DC: I'm a huge nerd! What little free time I have that I'm not studying is spent with my husband and or my eclectic menagerie of animals. Some of my favorite activities include rock climbing, hiking, skiing, yoga, canoeing, visiting our awesome local tea shop or going on local artist gallery tours. I also spend a lot of time researching and learning about integrative veterinary care and nutrition because its not part of our curriculum.

LBF: If you could travel anywhere, where would it be and why?

DC: I've really had a hankering to visit Australia, because it is a gorgeous place and there is a famous veterinary herbalist that I want to learn from based in Australia. Or I would globe trot with my best friend who has taken a year to travel the world.

LBF: What do you enjoy most about your life?

DC: Everything! I have a wonderful husband, loving family and friends and I'm chasing down a dream. I am incredibly blessed!

LBF: What made you try organic products?

DC: I believe in sustainability and trying to leave this world a slightly better place by whatever small means possible.

LBF: If we "shadowed" you for an entire day, what beauty horror would we find out about you?

DC: Well I'm chronically sleep deprived during the semester. And if you shadowed me during a
crazy exam week or during finals, hygiene is definitely the first to go, showering becomes a
luxury. Yup vet students are a dirty bunch :)


LBF: What are your favorite beauty products, something you could not be on a desert island
without?


DC: At a minimum dental floss, deodorant and coconut oil! When I'm stressed out a little concealer, mascara and RMS beauty highlighting balm does wonders! When I have time Im a huge beauty product junkie, some brands I'm currently loving are RMS, Vapor, 100% pure, Alima pure and Terra Firma.


LBF: What will you be doing this weekend?

DC: Studying

LBF: Sum up a motto that best describes you:

DC: This quote suits me best: "She was not quite what you would call refined.
She was not quite what you would call unrefined.
She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot."
- Mark Twain: Following the Equator



Danielle and Hans

We like a woman who can save a puppy, climb a mountain and whose goal  is to meet a famous veterinary Australian herbal nutritionist.  You. Go. Girl!  Good luck with your studies, get sleep when you can and make the world a better place. We know you can do it.

1 comment:

  1. This is truly Danielle. She is a beautiful person inside and out.

    ReplyDelete